Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Decision.

Asalaamu alaikum! It's been a while since i've written a blog, but i'm back with good news! I have been studying my deen very hard this summer and i've decided to make a lot of life changes-- for the better. I am going to devote myself to islam all the way, Masha' Allah! I feel so rejuvenated and excited about my new changes.

I've vowed to stop drinking, stop cursing, work on my anger, and wear hijab and modest clothing full time, Insha'Allah. I am very confident in my decisions. I feel a big weight off my shoulders. I feel knowledgeable enough and confident enough to wear hijab now and i'm very excited about that! I made this decision for myself, I want to wear my hijab with pride and I wanted to wait to wear my hijab until I could represent it well. I feel that I have reached that level. I am proud to be a muslimah and I want everyone to know and see that when they look at me. I no longer care how it may effect the people I associate myself with because if they think or treat me differently, they obviously weren't real to begin with and I have no need to be associated with them any longer.

I have a whole new attitude and outlook on life and my deen and i'm just so full of joy, Alhumdulilah!
-- B. Alula

No comments:

Post a Comment